Myers and Sons Construction, is a Heavy Civil Construction Company. The specializes in, Bridge Construction, Bridge Restoration, Roadway Rehabilitation, Water/Wastewater Treatment Plants, Concrete Bridge Overlays, Concrete Paving and Alternative Delivery Projects, including Design Build, CMGC, CMAR and Progressive Design Build throughout California and Colorado. For more information on our company please visit www.myers-sons.com
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager who can manage alternative delivery and hard bid projects out of our Sacramento or Bay Area offices. We are looking for a person that is capable of thinking outside the box, understands multi staged construction projects, is detailed oriented with experience heavy civil construction. The Project Manager is the primary leader at the jobsite, and is directly accountable for the safety, financial performance, and team development on site. The Project Manager will lead the project team in the construction of the entire Project. This position is responsible to build and maintain a strong relationship with the subcontractors, owner, architect and engineers.
• Participate in Creating the Project Budget and Buyout Strategy
• Partner with Project Superintendent in development of a project site logistics plan
• Maintain thorough understanding of the Myers/Owner contract
• Oversee the pay request process
• Monitor project costs and Job Cost Report
• Analyze and forecast monthly Total Cost Projection reports
• Implement and monitor training of all staff personnel
• Monitor project labor
• Lead the project’s quality process
• Develop, schedule and lead project close-out processes
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with vendors, subcontractors and owners
• Implement all applicable Safety Programs and EEO/Affirmative Action Programs.
Myers & Sons Construction is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status