Myers and Sons Construction, L.P. is a Heavy Civil Construction Company. The specializes in, Bridge Construction, Bridge Restoration, Roadway Rehabilitation, Water/Wastewater Treatment Plants, Concrete Bridge Overlays, Concrete Paving and Alternative Delivery Projects, including Design Build, CMGC, CMAR and Progressive Design Build throughout California and Colorado. For more information on our company please visit www.myers-sons.com
We are currently looking for a construction professional who can both estimate and manage projects out of our Castle Rock, CO office. We are looking for a person that is capable of thinking outside the box, understands multi staged construction projects, is detailed oriented with experience heavy civil construction.
* Provide full estimating services on large, complex heavy civil construction projects.
* Preparation of project estimates to ensure all factors are properly considered, priced, and included in the estimate summary.
* Site visits and investigations.
* Conducting constructability studies.
* Coordinate and Manage Subcontractors.
* Manage Owner relationships
* Update and Track Project Schedules
* 7 plus years construction experience with at least 2 years of estimating
* Ability to communicate effective
* Undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
* Experience with HCSS/Heavy Bid
* Experience with Suretrack/Primavera
* Experience with Alternative Delivery Project such as Design-Build, CMGC, CMAR